Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Greeting, wishing each and everyone of you a creative and artistically successful 2012.
The Holidays were busy but I did find some time to work on a few small items, the cards and pendants. In early November I received my certification from Spotted Canary School (EK Success Brands) for Scrapbooking. This certification allows me to teach at Jo-Ann's Fabrics and Crafts store here in the city of Plantation.  The two cards in this photo "Waterfall Card" (left) and the "Slider Card" (the butterfly slides from side-to-side) are currently being offered as classes there.

The pendants were made using Ranger products and Gel du Soleil, a single part sunlight curing epoxy.  I like working with the epoxy as it magnifies the pendant's base, dries clear and acts as a glue for the crown and the dragon fly.  

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment