Monday, March 17, 2014

Changing Gears A Bit...

I needed to change gears in my brain a little, so I created this large, vintage tag.  I used paper from my favorite paper crafting company Graphic45 and fun findings from Tim Holtz.  

I don't remember where I got the ornate cylinder but I inserted a used,vintage, postage stamp into it. Come to think of it, I don't remember where I got the postage stamp.  Love the film strip and the Imagine metal tag!
The key I believe is also from Tim Holtz. I made the paper rosettes using scraps left over from other paper crafting projects.  There are two pull-out tags for journaling.

It's lovely to change gears...

If you would like to leave a comment and I hope you do, please click on the post title...Changing Gears A Bit and the Comment dialogue box will open.  Thank you and Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a treasure! You have captured my interests and passions in this marvelous tag. Your attention to detail and ability to notice what most everyone overlooks is a true gift to your art. Thank you for this rich work that will continue to reveal itself with each look. I sincerely love this piece. Thanks and love to you. DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made the tag for you my friend. I did not say that in the post because I wanted you to find a surprise in your mailbox after a long day at the office. Thank you for being my friend. Susan

    ReplyDelete